Thread: Collusion?
View Single Post
Old 02-09-2005, 01:59 PM

Default Re: Collusion?

I agree about the garnishing from cheaters. My response from Party didn't involve that, but at least they're banning them from the same table. I suppose the fact that I didn't finish ITM may have caused them to not compensate me, although that's not really right. Here's the response:

Dear Keith,

We thank you for bringing this to our notice. We have completed our investigations in regards to the players "TRacing01" and "PittsburghN" in the table 11226.

We agree that few game logs are indeed suspicious, so we have further investigated their activity on our card room. However, since few hands are suspicious, we have sent an email to the players mentioning the game logs asking them for clarification and as a first precautionary measure we are blocking these players to share the same table. They would not be able to play at the same table.

We would be monitoring their actions and game pattern regularly and if we find any suspicious activity we will take necessary actions.

We are glad to have players like you who care for PartyPoker.com integrity and would expect continued cooperation and support from you.

Thank you for being a PartyPoker.com player.

If you have any further questions, comments or concerns, please contact us at alerts@PartyPoker.com and we will be more than glad to assist you.

Best regards,
Harish
Investigations Team

I should note that they responded within 12 hours, so they've obviously got some resources dedicated to policing this stuff.