View Single Post
Old 02-09-2005, 11:16 AM

Location: Castle Duckula -- home for many centuries to a dreadful dynasty of vicious vampire ducks: The Counts of Duckula!
Default Re: **Official** PokerNow Reload Bragging Thread

Well, after investing 7 hours or so, I wound up at -$4 in play, plus $75 in bonus, for a grand profit of $71. I guess I can't feel too bad about being nearly break-even in my first foray into 4-tabling (3 is the most I've played before, and then very sparingly). I found it a bit hard to keep up, and kept getting beeped at and jerked from one table to the next just as I was trying to click the buttons or check boxes; I noticed a couple of people sniping at me in chat for taking too long (I didn't respond, as I had my hands full just trying to keep up with the action). I did start to learn to figure out which table I was likely to get dealt in on first, and be ready to act immediately there. And I was right, I played considerably tighter than usual; I found myself looking forward to the lulls when I got crap at all 4 tables and could fold all of them and relax for a minute or so.... [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

But at least I cleared the bonus without losing my shirt! [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

-Mike