View Single Post
Old 02-09-2005, 06:50 AM

Default River Action HU w/TT unimproved

Table is generally very good. UTG is a minor LAG, UTG+1 is a rock, UTG+2 to me are all fish or calling stations. SB is unknown and the BB is a fish.

BTN is slightly loose and aggressive, but not really loose aggressive. He waits until he has a strong holding and pushes it. Sometimes he over pushes medium holdings as well.

Party Poker 0.5/1 Hold'em (10 handed)
Props to Bison for his converter

Preflop: Hero is CO with T[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img], T[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img].
<font color="#666666">6 folds</font>, <font color="#CC3333">Hero raises</font>, <font color="#CC3333">Button 3-bets</font>, <font color="#666666">1 fold</font>, BB calls, Hero calls.

<font color="blue"> At higher levels I would have suspected he was raising thinking I was blind stealing, but at this level I figured he had a good holding.</font>

Flop: (9.50 SB) 9[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img], Q[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img], J[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] <font color="#0000FF">(3 players)</font>
BB checks, Hero checks, <font color="#CC3333">Button bets</font>, BB folds, Hero calls.

<font color="blue">I figure there is only one hand, AK, that he three-bets pre-flop with that I am ahead of here but I have an OESD with the keyhole and I don't see any hand he has pre-flop with a ten, other than TT, that he three-bets with.</font>

Turn: (5.75 BB) 7[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] <font color="#0000FF">(2 players)</font>
Hero checks, <font color="#CC3333">Button bets</font>, Hero calls.

<font color="blue"> Same as on the flop, I doubt I am ahead but the OESD gives me odds to draw again.</font>

River: (7.75 BB) 9[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] <font color="#0000FF">(2 players)</font>
Hero checks, <font color="#CC3333">Button bets</font>, Hero?

<font color="blue"> I think calling getting 8.75:1 on my call is ok, but the only pre-flop three betting hand I put him on I am ahead of is AK and this would mean that he had bet all three streets with Ace high. All his other pre-flop three-bet holdings beat me.</font>

Any comments on any part of the hand will be more than welcome. Thanks in advance.

Vern

Standard Disclaimer: I am by no means an expert at any of this.