View Single Post
Old 02-09-2005, 05:12 AM

Default Re: 100-200 hand 4k pot

shawn,

i meant what i said that i wanted you to post more hands at high limits because they present good opportunities to think about hands....and from somebody who beats the 400 game its a great thing...

but a few things:

1) shawn, please omit the names of those you play with by using bison bison's hand converter (http://selachain.com/tools/bisonconv...hconverter.cgi). this protects the innocent and makes people lesss likely to have different opinions of the play in the hand in question if they know the participants.

2) please be kind enough to list info about the nature of the players and how they play, how they see you, how they have played in RECENT past hands etc.

3) if there is a main street you would like to concentrate on given that info, please post that too.

thanks shawn, and keep posting.

on this hand, i think you were planning to call down given the action and the turn raise...but if you've been doing your 64o type hands, mayabe one more raise on the turn? and then call a cap and call the river.

clearly, getting capped on the turn isn't as good given the previous action so i can see the call...but on the river did you really put him on the nuts given the action?? i mean would he play two hearts like that?? i think im capping this river...why didn't you?

-Barron