View Single Post
Old 02-08-2005, 02:28 PM

Default Re: NBA Totals Breakdowns 2/8/2005

Good question King, I never really explained myself just kinda started posting picks.

For me, I seem to be a better capper of totals then sides.. thats basically all there is to it. I find these to be easier to break down, and have had better results.

Personally, I feel like there are more good games to bet as far as totals go, as opposed to sides.. but that is just my opinion.

In my effort to get better at, and get better results from sports betting, Im doing my best to sticking what im good at.. which seems to be totals. Currently I have a couple sides cappers who I look to every night or so to see if they take any sides, and try to see why they take what they did.. and often times coat tail them. (This happened last night going 2-0 with Atl +2.5 and NY+8) I would have taken neither game had I not looked at my goto guys for a couple picks. (They are proven cappers, records of 14x-10x neighborhood)

I hope this explains your question, and hope you enjoy my contribution to the board.. questions/comments/concerns on my post are always welcome [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]