View Single Post
Old 02-07-2005, 04:04 PM

Default Re: question for foxwoods players

[ QUOTE ]
for those of you who played 4/8 and have moved up in limits, how much different is the 10/20 game than the 4/8 game? i have increased the roll but have not got the nerve to put some of it on the line to test my skills at higher limits. i play at foxwoods about twice week. i wish there was a middle ground game there such as 6/12. the 5/10 w/ the full kill could be a possibly move up in limits, but i am looking for everyones thoughts. thank you for your time.

[/ QUOTE ]

5/10 Kill is a really fun game, basically just as loose as the 4/8. I recommend getting on the table with the short drunk guy with glasses who has had so many plastic cups of wine his entire mouth is stained purple, and who constantly raises by dropping a handful of chips in front of him and letting the dealer count out the appropriate amount. I sat with this guys twice in 2 nights for a total of maybe 3 hours a few weeks back, and must have taken $250 just from him.

Anyway, I digress. I've only played 10/20 there 4 or 5 times...it didn't seem much tougher, but I don't think I've logged enough time at them to really know for sure. One thing I did notice is everyone generally seems a lot more serious/grumpy at those tables.

That being said, the only way to find out for sure is to just take the plunge!