View Single Post
Old 11-08-2002, 08:12 PM

Default Was I wrong to fold? I think so!

I just made a fold online that I think was a bad fold. As a matter of fact, I am sure it was, but for sanity's sake, I wanted to double check.

PP 2/4 Game is passive and tight. I am in the SB with 89o (suits unimportant for the hand)

TWO EPs and BB and me see the flop for one SB

Flop (673)

I check intending to check raise, BB checks, UTG1 Bets, next guy calls, I decide to call, and see what the turn brings (why, I have no idea. Question- does EVERYONE check raise here???)

Turn K (673)

I check, BB folds, UTG checks, UTG +1 Bets, I look at this, and think there is only 20 bucks in the pot, I am getting 1:4 to call and I have 8 outs. Plus I am a little worried about a check raise for the UTG guy. SOOO, I fold! [img]/forums/images/icons/confused.gif[/img] Instantly, I wish I could bring it back!

River of course brings the 5 (which is unimportant, I know! [img]/forums/images/icons/crazy.gif[/img] )

Was the fold wrong? And if it was 4 to a flush, does that change anything? IOW, would you still call?

How do you guys like to play 4 to a flush or straight, given a passive game? Agressive game?

Thanks,
PaulF