View Single Post
Old 02-04-2005, 04:41 PM

Default Re: In defense of weak-tight in NL cash games

I am still not sure why you have taken such a negative tone with me. All I was ever trying to say was that there are times when using a weak style can be effective if at the right in the right cicumstances.

As far as your math on my win rate, I simply dont know what to say. What I described it what I do and what occurs. There is no more to it then that. I mean we are not talking about huge amounts of money here. I do have a question though. Doesnt the fact this is NL affect the calculation you come up with of 66.7BB/hour. I mean you divide by .25 which is the BB but since its NL I would think using this divisor is artifically low making the win rate you calculate artifically high. I dont really pay attention to calculations like this so I am sure you are right but to me NL makes a difference. I look at it a bit simplier. I need to make $5 per hour per table to make $60 in 3 hours. This in my opinion is far from out of the ordinary or impressive or anything. Somewhere you have misinterpreted my posts as bragging or something I think when all along I have assumed I was winning a rate that was far from great. $5 per hour on a NL table does not seem that crazy to me. If it is to you then i dont know what to say, cause it is what I am doing.