View Single Post
Old 02-03-2005, 12:37 PM

Default Re: Hellmuth > Caught Cheating At WPO?

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Well I go down to Tunica once or twice a week. If I was down there and I spoke to someone that I deemed credible then the first place I'd probably come to TRY to find out more would be this website. Call me a douche or whatever makes you feel all warm at night.

For you critics what would you do if you heard this info from someone you find reliable?

[/ QUOTE ]

I know what I wouldn't do. I wouldn't post on a public website sullying someone's name with third hand allegations about something that wasn't any of my business to begin with.

[/ QUOTE ]

Well Roger I can appreciate your point .... One of the responses said something like "post it but don't name names". That might have been a better option. But the internet is full of BS. I think people should consider about everything on here just that until it's proven otherwise. Like I said in my post I saw Hellmuth playing in the 3000 buy-in (which was obviously after the 1000 buy-in). So the story is either crap or they backed up tapes for a couple days to find it.

So you wouldn't go to a public website? Where would you go for reliable info? Are you just saying because it doesn't concern you that you could care less? C'mon my man enquiring minds do want to know