View Single Post
Old 01-30-2005, 08:16 PM

Default *RESULTS*- Fun for one of us (hint: it wasnt me)

yeah, I couldnt really put him on a house except for the slight chance of eights full, but given the way he played it, i didnt think there was much value in 4 betting as he could fold a lower flush or trips to that.

i thought i had played it very much like high hearts, and his 3bet told me that those were not quite good enough.

that and the [censored]-eating grin on his face told me to just call.

I verbally growned as I was calling (the table knew that we were friends) and gonores says, "I dont think you are going to like this very much," as he flips over 4 [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img]6 [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] for the straight flush.

He's right, I didnt like that one very much. nothing like playing at your highest limits ever and getting waxed by your good friend. [img]/images/graemlins/crazy.gif[/img]

after the hand, doug said something like "hey bud, ill grab the cab fare back to memphis on sunday." I replied "hell, with that pot, how 'bout you fly me home first class?"

the table didnt really suspect any sort of soft playing between the two of us after that hand.

ni han dougiefish.