View Single Post
Old 01-30-2005, 05:25 PM

Default Re: How many arabs killed by Americans?

["but I dont believe the insurgents fighting now are evil people and deserved to be killed."
You don't believe that a group of people who will behead a defenseless person on their knees and videotape it are evil?
That's pretty close to the definition of evil.
Former Baathists and foreign terrorists don't give a damn about the Iraqi people so that's why you see dozens of civilians killed in those car bombs for every one or two soldiers. Their not trying to "liberate" anyone. They're trying to kill as many people as they possible can.
That's evil. ]

Is it also evil to torture and videotape prisoners for your own amusment? Or to kill people to get oil and profits?
If so then using your system of generalisation the US-army-goverment-nation is evil- Something that a lot of people in iraq believe.

As I've posted i may as well add my two cents on iraq- At the beginning of the Iraq war i was marginally in favor, now the country is in ruins, the aims given for the war have been exposed as lies, anti-west sentiments (which will lead to new terrorists) have been increased greatly. The country has become violently divided in race and religion and it seems probable that the country will become a islamic state before to long. The only fall-back reason left to Bush and his supporters is that Sadam was a mass murderer and its a good thing that hes gone, while this is true it is exaggerated and repeatedly stated by bush and his supporters (who never cared about it anyway) because its the ONLY REASON THEY HAVE LEFT that and oil. I think iraq was better off with a occasional mass murderer (Sadam not Bush [img]/images/graemlins/smirk.gif[/img]).

by the way i don't consider myself perticularly liberal but i am a bit dyslexic so sorry for any type errors.