View Single Post
Old 01-24-2005, 08:17 PM

Default Re: Why I play on Party (no content)

This is another one from yesterday that I found hilarious. Not so much the hand, but the chat that happened after:

Party Poker 3/6 Hold'em (10 handed) converter

Preflop: Hero is MP3 with J[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img], A[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img]. CO posts a blind of $3.
<font color="#666666">4 folds</font>, MP2 calls, <font color="#CC3333">Hero raises</font>, CO (poster) calls, Button calls, <font color="#666666">1 fold</font>, BB calls, MP2 calls.

Flop: (10.33 SB) 3[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img], 2[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img], 7[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] <font color="#0000FF">(5 players)</font>
BB checks, MP2 checks, <font color="#CC3333">Hero bets</font>, CO folds, Button calls, BB folds, MP2 calls.

Turn: (6.66 BB) 4[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] <font color="#0000FF">(3 players)</font>
MP2 checks, <font color="#CC3333">Hero bets</font>, Button calls, MP2 folds.

River: (8.66 BB) A[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] <font color="#0000FF">(2 players)</font>
<font color="#CC3333">Hero bets</font>, Button calls.

Final Pot: 10.66 BB
<font color="#009B00">Main Pot: 10.66 BB, between Hero and Button.</font> &gt; <font color="#FFFFFF">Pot won by Hero (10.66 BB).</font>

Results in white below: <font color="#FFFFFF">
Hero has Jh Ah (one pair, aces).
Button has Tc Ac (one pair, aces).
Outcome: Hero wins 10.66 BB. </font>

Button: i'm loving u fuc.kers rivering me every time
Hero: I had the best hand on every street, tho
Button: no you didn't
Hero: you paired the ace
Hero: I won on kickers
Hero: erego, I was winning all the way
Button: wrong
Hero: blame the software then
Hero: that's what said it
Button: [audible silence which lasted the rest of the session]

Note the eerie similarities between the above and the dialogue between King Arthur and the Black Knight.