Thread: doh! here we go
View Single Post
Old 01-23-2005, 03:20 PM

Default Re: doh! here we go

[ QUOTE ]

turn: raise intending to take free showdown (if turn had been undercard to your 8, i really like this. i think i still like it with a turn T, but calling might be OK. if you could reliably fold to a turn 3bet, then i think you raise regardless of the turn card.)

[/ QUOTE ]

This is what I was intending. Which also is one of the reasons the river screwed me up, becuause I was inending to check anyway, my brain didnt switch gears fast enough to now bet.

[ QUOTE ]

i think river is pretty complicated here. really depends on his inclination to play any two suited. i think you need him to be fairly likely to be on crap suited (K6 to J6 basically) and willing to fold it. that combo may not be too likely.

[/ QUOTE ]

Well this is what I put him on, and I dont think its at all that unlikely considering he completed from the SB, lots of people will complete with any face suited.

He shows 96s and HHWG. He then called me an idiot in chat for not betting the river, which is kind of funny, but just pissed me off since I was already mad at myself, heh.