View Single Post
Old 01-22-2005, 08:46 PM

Default Re: Stepping in it w/ Axs

[ QUOTE ]
Question #1: What will this guy limp-reraise with? You say that he will raise almost anything he plays preflop. Why would he limp re-raise KK?

From his play, I can think of 3 possible hands. KK, QQ and JJ. AA, TT and AK probably would have done something earlier in the hand.

There are 3 combinations of KK. There are 6 of both QQ and JJ. Therefore, it is about 4:1 that you have him beat on the river. This is an easy river bet IMO.

[/ QUOTE ]
He raised EVERY hand he played, except this one, which he limp-reraised. As for why, I think he did not respect BB's raise and felt he had the best hand or one that played well multiway. Or maybe he just felt like it....

I like your analysis and I bet because I thought I would have been raised before the river if he had many of the hands that beat me.

Looking at it now: What hands would he have limped-reraised with AND call down with? Given that he shouldn't respect BB's raise, I guess TT, JJ, QQ, KK, AA, AK, AQ, AJs, KQ, QJs. On the end (given the board), I lose to a little more than half of these and a better hand won't fold. I'm thinking I should have check-called because getting raised would really suck (it did).

I also agree with those that said I should have folded pf.

Result: villain turns over TT for the flopped set.