View Single Post
Old 01-19-2005, 06:52 PM

Default He called me retarded (n/m)

I think this was just a funny hand especially the talk afterwards. My opponent was very aggressive but he played a lot of mediocre hands too. Most of the time he came in with a raise. When he had a good hand and somebody else sucked out or caught his 4 or 5 outer he became mad and started berating others. He laughed a few times at a guy who called 82o and 75o and stuff like that. When that guy sucked out twice, he tilted. He expected to win with every good hand he had.

So on to the hand, this guy had just lost with 2 or 3 good hands in the last 10 hands and started raising more preflop. He waits with any high pair until the turn, where he check-raises or raises.

Party Poker 10/20 Hold'em (6 max, 4 handed)

Preflop: Guido is Button with T[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img], A[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img].
<font color="#CC3333">UTG raises</font>, <font color="#CC3333">Guido 3-bets</font>, <font color="#666666">2 folds</font>, UTG calls.

Easy 3-bet against somebody who is a half maniac I think.

Flop: (7.50 SB) Q[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img], J[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img], 2[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] <font color="#0000FF">(2 players)</font>
UTG checks, <font color="#CC3333">Guido bets</font>, <font color="#CC3333">UTG raises</font>, <font color="#CC3333">Guido 3-bets</font>, <font color="#CC3333">UTG caps</font>, Guido calls.

Well, he check-raises me on the flop so he probably has some kind of draw or a lower pair. I made it 3 to get a free card and maybe make him fold his 66 or 77. Obviously I don't really like his cap but he would do that with a flush or straight draw. He wouldn't do that with a lower pair.

Turn: (7.75 BB) 7[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] <font color="#0000FF">(2 players)</font>
<font color="#CC3333">UTG bets</font>, Guido calls.

Well big pot, and enough outs so call.

River: (9.75 BB) 6[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] <font color="#0000FF">(2 players)</font>
UTG checks, <font color="#CC3333">Guido bets</font>, UTG folds.

Well he missed his draw so I have the best hand and bet, maybe he will fold a low pair.

Final Pot: 10.75 BB

After this he said I was lucky that I caught my pair and that his KT didn't get there. I said that I didn't have any pair and that I had AT so I was in front all the time. Then he called me retarded. On a QJ2 flop, KT was better than AT according to him. [img]/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img] Dang, I'm stupid...

Thanks,

Guido