View Single Post
Old 01-19-2005, 04:55 AM

Default Re: Dutch Speaks Out on ZeroRake

This is a post from the NVG made by PokerPaul that lends Dutch's story a bit of credibility:

[ QUOTE ]
No i dont think actionpoker had anything to do with Pokerspot..however, i can tell you that the outfit behind actionpoker and lasVegas from Home..Jake...is nothing where anyone would want to put their $$$.

They were also involved with Gutspoker i believe, another miserable failure.

Nothing wrong with trying to launch a legit business and having it not come through..but these guys are out to screw and swindle every dollar they can out of their clients/partners/vendors...and ive seen first hand.

He used to be (or still is) a risky equity stock pusher for mining exploration firms on vancouver stock exchange, where they would pump up a stock price artificially to their clinets, then dump their shares at higher price and leave customers holding when the prices drop.

Similarly they swindled amny people into basically performing beta testing for action poker, and then failed to deliver what they should have gotten.

I was almost going to purchase the whole ActionPoker outfit until we did some due diligence with some clients, and vendors. At the time it was the 2nd or 3rd busiest site on the net.

What he was asking for was outright laughable, but we knew poker, especially online poker was about to take off, and we still thought it could be viable given it was an established site with regular clientele. But those discussions and his pressuring us artificially made us walk away.

its truly a shame how some people try to screw people around to score some additional $$$.

[/ QUOTE ]