Thread: Tilt Night
View Single Post
Old 01-18-2005, 04:39 PM

Default Re: Tilt Night

"I think trying to get to the showdown in all 3 hands are fine but I think betting each and every street in all 3 hands might be a problem. Its a bit too predictable." I agree. Particularly betting on the river when I should know I'm beat. Though I'm curious,... in each case (except maybe the third), A bet on the flop and turn is correct, no? In the first case (villain on flush draw), I think my biggest mistake was not betting enough on the first three rounds?

In the 2nd, when my TPTK turned to 2 pair, I thought a raise was in order. His reraise (being a very good player) should have told me everything I needed to know to get out.

In the third one, I should have checked the whole damn thing since my gut told me he had something great. Though the bet on the turn when I made my fullhouse would have let me know for sure if my instincts were off.

Please let me know which ones you would play differently. I appreciate any advice. (again... I know on the river I blew all of these, but prior to the river, what are your thoughts?)