View Single Post
Old 01-17-2005, 10:45 PM

Default pocket eights with rag flop...

Most the opponents were fishy.
I didnt want to bet this on the flop because i thought with so many people in the hand someone would most likely out draw me by the river and im out of position.

Looking back now, im still not sure if i played the flop and turn correct. i never know what to do with missed sets because i have so few outs. I also think i should of raised the river, he probably had a set at best since he bet out the flop. I guess i was worried he had a higher straight but that doesnt seem right now that i think about it...

Party Poker 0.5/1 Hold'em (10 handed) converter

Preflop: Hero is SB with 8[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img], 8[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img].
UTG calls, UTG+1 calls, UTG+2 folds, MP1 calls, MP2 folds, MP3 folds, CO folds, Button folds, Hero completes, BB checks.

Flop: (5 SB) 5[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img], 3[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img], 6[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] <font color="#0000FF">(5 players)</font>
Hero checks, BB checks, <font color="#CC3333">UTG bets</font>, UTG+1 calls, MP1 folds, Hero calls, BB calls.

Turn: (4.50 BB) 7[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] <font color="#0000FF">(4 players)</font>
Hero checks, BB checks, <font color="#CC3333">UTG bets</font>, UTG+1 folds, Hero calls, BB calls.

River: (7.50 BB) 9[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] <font color="#0000FF">(3 players)</font>
Hero checks, BB checks, <font color="#CC3333">UTG bets</font>, Hero calls, BB folds.

Final Pot: 9.50 BB