View Single Post
Old 01-15-2005, 04:22 PM

Default Re: Cannot open accounts on Party & Empire, It\'s Official

[ QUOTE ]
I have accounts on both Party and Empire, and signed up for PokerNow a few days ago. I used all the same info -- phone, email, address -- and had no problems. In fact, I spoke with one of the customer service reps to validate my account, and she mentioned to me that my Party account hadn't been validated yet, so she would do that while validating my new PokerNow account. Didn't seem to mind at all.

I did have to sign up for the new account on a different computer, but have no problems playing both Empire and PokerNow or Party at the same time on my regular computer. Once you make the account, they really seem not to care. Hopefully that'll continue to be true.

[/ QUOTE ]

I don't think that they care about the PokerNow skin because unlike other skins, PokerNow is somehow more tied in to PartyPoker. The other skins, I'm pretty sure, use only Party's ring games and SNGs. PokerNow has everything that Party has from what I've read, and they don't care if you have accounts at both Party and PokerNow.

As far as Party and Empire goes, I signed up for both back in 2003 when you were still allowed to sign up for both. You may have done the same.