View Single Post
Old 01-11-2005, 08:24 PM

Default Re: Foxwoods Dec 27-29 trip report (very very long)

jar: +$1,000
IsaacW: +$0

I hate it when LAGs go on rushes... [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Just kidding, buddy. That was a good time. Monday kicked my ass (-50 BB at $2/4). Tuesday was better until Jeff (and everyone else) started catching cards against me (+25 BB, then finished +2.5 BB at $2/4). Wednesday was the opposite of Monday, I couldn't raise preflop without connecting with the flop and getting paid off (+47.5 BB at $2/4).

Another interesting note is that Jeff and I both caught quads twice on Wednesday. I flopped 44x with 44 in the hole, and later rivered the case Q on a QQxx board with QJ. He had the horrible quads with 9 kicker beat, and before that turned quad 7's with 77 in the hole. Conclusion: FOXWOODS POKAR IS TEH RIGGED!!!!eleven!!one!11

That week I took to building little sculptures with my chips (when I had any [img]/images/graemlins/mad.gif[/img]). At the first table on Tuesday (when Jeff was going crazy) I built a little replica of the Bellagio, complete with fountain, with about $200 in yellow and a couple of whites. Later on I tried to do the "one stack" thing, but it didn't work on the felt (too much cushion) so I built a little pyramid with one big stack on the top.

That's all for now, if I remember anything else I'll chime in later on. Can't wait to hit up AC with Jeff some weekend soon.