Thread: JJ 20-40
View Single Post
Old 01-10-2005, 12:51 PM

Default Re: JJ 20-40

"By the 8th raise, if you are 70% sure you have your opponent beat and he says, "you wanna go all-in?", what do you do?"

if im 70% sure i would hopefully go all in. it's just $1000 big deal ive lost $3000+ on one hand more than a few times. but if im 70% sure it would also mean im 30% unsure. i guess the question is too hypothetical because i believe this opponent would never say that without the nuts so as soon as he did i would stop being 70% sure and start being something like 95%+ sure im beat. indicating a fold.

see i know this about the kid: he has a very short bankroll, it's usually all on the table or almost all there. so he plays and gets his kicks and sometimes wins but sometimes goes broke and comes back and does it again a few days later. i dont know where he gets the money but ive seen him in action. he doesnt just sit there and get stuck $3000. he is certainly a long term losing player but he's streaky guy who believes in going on rushes and playing a lot of hands. that's my profile and im sticking to it. he likes to play a lot of hands and risk a lot of chips but he doesnt go to the felt all in one hand without the nuts, even against me.