Thread: 20/40 KK Hand
View Single Post
Old 01-09-2005, 11:15 PM

Default 20/40 KK Hand

Forgive me if the details are shady.

Decent live 20/40 game, I have a pretty tight image with a few thinkers sitting here and there, and a few that aren't even thinking about anything but their cards.

Player to my immediate right is a decent/good regular player and is the main villian in this hand. He is a very intelligent guy based on our conversations, plays pretty solid but has made some questionable preflop raises (discussed between us as "reads" he's had) and tends to be overly passive IMO postflop in that he sometimes allows hands to draw out cheaply. He didn't seem overly creative, but was certainly a thinking player.

I'm on the button in a with K [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] K [img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img], 4 limpers to me including the player to my right and I raise, blinds fold out limpers call.

Flop is rag diamonds, along the lines of 3 [img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] 6 [img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] 8 [img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img]

Checked to me, I bet, folded around to player to my right and he checkraises, I auto 3-bet and he calls.

Turn is J [img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img], and player bets into me.

What's your move?