View Single Post
Old 01-09-2005, 09:58 PM

Default Re: The real NFL championship will be in Pittsburgh 2 weeks from now

[ QUOTE ]
Since you seem to think we just barely squeaked by the Jets I figured that you are just like the New England fans in thinking Steelers didn't kick their ass.

The Jets game was closer than it should have been, but the Steelers in no way "got away with one vs the jets." Ben had his worst game of the year and still won 17-6. It just shows me that a football argument with you is usless in thinking the Steelers got away with one.

[/ QUOTE ]

You're DEFINITELY an idiot (continuing to not face reality qualifies as a definition). I watched that whole Steelers/Jets game. I know what I saw, and I saw a team struggling to score against the Jets...THE GAME WAS 6-3 JETS IN THE FOURTH QUARTER. A football argument with me is filled with one thing. FACT. I'm not delusional about my team or any team they've played's accomplishments, and contrary to what you might think, I've watched quite a few Steelers games this year. They are very beatable, and have a tough road to the Super Bowl. Good luck next weekend against the Jets.