View Single Post
Old 01-06-2005, 03:35 AM

Default Re: Office Space recap

The words might not be exactly out of the movie, but...

"Minimum security prison is no joke - I have a client in there right now. He says the trick is on the first day to kick somebody's ass, or become somebody's bitch" (Michael spills his drink all over)

"Ye-ah, m'kay? Thanks Peter" The preceding being, "ye-a, Peter, we're gonna need you to come in on Saturday...oh yeah, and Peter, we're gonna need you to come in on Sunday too, we lost some people and we're still playing catchup..."

"Milton, what's happening. We're gonna need you to take your things and move them down to storage space B..."

"Samir Na-eeh...um...Na-eeh...not gonna work here anymore" (the Bobs telling Peter they're promoting him and firing Samir and Michael)

"It's like, you know the penny tray at 7-Eleven? It's like we're just taking pennies out of the tray." "The pennies for the crippled children?!" "No, that's the jar, I mean the tray - the pennies for everyone, and we're just taking fractions of pennies, but doing it a few thousand times."

"We like to do our firings on a Friday. Studies have, statistically shown that there's less confrontation when you let someone go at the end of the week."

The whole 15 pieces of flair/if you want to do the bare minimum, but some people do more (like super-happy watier dude), and we encourage that...

"What about you Peter, what would you do if you had a million dollars?" "Beside two chicks at the same time?" "Well, of course."

"So, let me get this straight. You take the specs from the customers to the engineers?" "Well, yes. I mean, no. Well, sometimes." "So, you physically take the specs from the customers to the engineers?" "Well, the secretatry does it, or the fax..." (That whole Sinkowski/Bobs scene).