View Single Post
Old 01-04-2005, 12:50 AM

Default Re: Labels for my chips...Ideas and where to go from here...(w/pic)

Not familar with Magic but I like the designs. I prefer the fading towards the center like in the 2nd set better... might even fade it a little more to see if it highlights the center graphics better.

Looks like there are some "sun spots" that make the graphic look dirty on my monitor... like the graphics are textured or something mostly on the yellow sun but also a little on the bottom of the red flame?? I'd have to see print proofs to see if it shows up (could just be my monitor??). Could be my monitor again but it seems like the yellow could be more yellow... looks a little pale on my monitor. You might consider checking with the label vendor if you don't do the printing on trying to match your chip colors as close as possible.

Might go adhead and crop out the graphics to simulate the circle 1" labels as opposed to the current square.

Might consider getting them laser printed on a quality vinyl label and avoiding the spray approach... don't have any links handy but I've seen quite a few posts on labeling... maybe more so on THP & ScottKeen forums.

I like the design keep us posted on your progress,
Fins