View Single Post
Old 12-29-2004, 03:00 PM

Default Re: Beating bad players

You prick....just kidding.

In my post when I said that you can't beat them, I am speaking more to individual hands and not long term. That is why I said I want them in the game. Everyone wants them in the game.

The hard part is having 3 to 4 of these players in your game and when you make a huge raise pre-flop with AA, you get 3 to 4 callers. You do not know where you are because they call with 83o and 95o.

Your point was put your money in with the best hand and you'll be fine. The examples I gave show otherwise. Does that mean I am a bad player...I hope not. It just means you are frustrate when you have a losing session and the fish is swimming away with a profit. He has more losing sessions than winning, I have more winning sessions than losing. I have the prespective needed.

Point being, just because you are better than a bad player, don't try to bluff them, and put a lot of cash in with the best hand, doesn't mean you will have a profitable session.

Under your post, I would be labeled a good player that has had losing sessions to bad players.