View Single Post
Old 12-27-2004, 01:23 PM

Default SS Strategy Question: 76s UTG

This hand came up yesterday in the 2-4 game at Foxwoods. I debated playing this hand in this spot, but thought it was ok to play. Someone else thought it was probably -EV, but not by much. I am going to post the situation first, just to get opinions, but later post the actual hand.

The game is 2-4 at Foxwoods. This is probably the toughest 2-4 game that FW has seen in a very long time (Joe Tall, me, and JTG51 are in the 1,2,3 seats, and a friend who plays rather tight is in the 4 seat).

I am UTG with 7 [img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img]6 [img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img]. In the BB is Joe Tall, and UTG+1 is JTG51. We have been the only aggressors in the game for the past hour, except for 1-2 players who like to get "out of line" every now and then, and they do it with A5o and 97o regardless of position. Otherwise, the game was loose (5+ players to every flop for anywhere from 1-4 bets).

The question is:

Who limps from UTG with 76s? Is this a reasonable play given the texture of the game? Does anyone fold, or even raise here?

I'll post the actual hand later.

Joe