View Single Post
Old 12-26-2004, 01:09 PM

Default Move in or call?

Sorry this isn't too complicated, I was just wondering if I played this right looking back.

I'm in the BB with A [img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] Q [img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img]

This is 2/5 on PokerRoom and I've got the table covered with like 750. 5 limpers to me and I raise to 20 which has been my standard raise thus far. Everyone calls.

Flop comes K [img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] J [img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] 10 [img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] giving me the flopped straight. SB checks to me and I bet 60, figuring there's a good chance someone has a set or a flush draw. Folds to the villain on the button who raises to 160 (he had around 400 in front of him at the time). Now at this point I'm putting him on the set and I want to get all my money in, but do I want to to reraise all in or just call? I know I want to get my money in with the best hand, which I obviously have, but if I call and the board pairs, do I at least have a way out? Or is that way to conservative?