View Single Post
Old 12-24-2004, 05:23 PM

Default Re: Early position KQ, Party 15/30

Wow this is terrible. Two 2+2 players limp on in in early position, maybe I need to find a new site. I thought we were better than the fish. Also wtf are you trying to say here.
"Turn - My intent here was to isolate with UTG, and presumably get a cheap showdown. I figured I might be behind, but since I planned to call down, I'd try to get the two bets in now, and get to the end cheaply. He calls the raise, doesn't reraise, and the plan looks good until..."

So you get 2 BB in on the turn and you consider this seeing a showdown for free? This is so terrible it makes me sick. Calling down costs 2BB and GUARANTEES you a showdown. Your logic sucks. What if he bets the river? What if you get c/r ed. You are seeing a showdown for the most money possible. Don't mean to be so harsh, but it seems like you are trying to sound intelligent and try to make your line seem good, but you are so wrong. Now it actually is a decent line as he probably has a low pp, I dont know what other hand a 2+2er would limp with UTG, but NO.