Thread: Zerorake.com
View Single Post
Old 12-24-2004, 02:20 AM

Default Re: Zerorake.com

This is just a footnote for all the naysayers. I received an unexpected e-mail today, reminding me that I had a cash balance that I could retrieve. Since the games at zerorake have been defunct for some time, this really came out of the blue:

[ QUOTE ]
Dear pannukakku,

We are closing the door on Zero Rake and would like to offer you 2 options with your remaining balance of $72.04. You can either cash it out thought your NETeller account today or you can have the money transferred to our sister site, Holy Cow Poker. With 4000+ players, there is always a game at Holy Cow Poker. The choice is yours. We would be happy to make the transfer for you or cash you out right to your NETeller account. If you do not have a NETeller account we can help you set one up with a simple tutorial.

Thank you for playing with us!

Customer Support
ZeroRake.com

[/ QUOTE ]
It would appear that some folks don't abscond with your cash even when their business model is a failure. RIP zerorake. I'll miss this site. I wholly enjoyed the experience of being able to play against reasonably strong players and still make money.