View Single Post
Old 12-22-2004, 04:32 AM

Default Moving to limit... who wants to be my POKER COACH???

It's about 3 AM right now, so I apologize for any rambling. I currently play no-limit. I've been winning consistently at no-limit and would like to move to limit because I understand that there is more profit potential if I could become a good limit player. I am currently doing a challenge:

http://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/sh...14&fpart=1

As soon as I finish the challenge, I would like to start playing limit. I figure I will start at 2/4 maybe, and move up as quickly as I possibly can. My goal is to be beating 10/20 by February. I currently coach players in NL, and I feel that I could take anyone who wanted to learn and have them beating the NL games. I would like someone in limit to do the same for me. The bankroll is no problem, so basically as soon as I am confident at 2/4, 3/6, etc... I can move up. I want to move up fast, but want to be confident that I can beat the games in order to move up. I don't want to move up and take a chance with my bankroll. If I have holes in my game, I want to fix them, so that when I get to 10/20 or 15/30, I won't have leaks all over the place. I want someone who can show me how to beat the games as quickly as possible. I am currently reading WLLHE by Lee Jones, and have SSHE on the way. Hopefully I have a general understanding after these couple books, but I have no experience with limit whatsoever, so to say I am a beginner in limit is an understatement. I know nothing. I am currently on winter break, so I can put in a lot of hours playing, and going over things my coach tells me I need to work on. I don't know what type of arrangment we can work out, but I'm up for all suggestions. Feel free to PM me. We could do a % of earnings over a certain amount or something. I'd really be up for any arrangement that would work for both of us. If you think you can help me get where I would like to be, please let me know. Thanks.