Thread: Gamble?
View Single Post
Old 12-21-2004, 11:06 AM

Default Results

Don't want to cut off discussion but may not be able to get back online for a couple of days so here are my results and brief/incomplete thoughts:

As for being beat, there are really only two hands I'm afraid of from these guys KQ and KJ. AK, JJ are definite raising hands. Deception was not in either's game. KQ probably would have been a raise for these guys, but KJ is fairly likely to be limpable. That being said, any K on this board would seem like the nuts to these guys, and they would have limped with any king. Thus, I'm way more likely to be up a weaker king than KQ/KJ. Against any other players, even one of the many mediocre ones in this game, I am folding KT, but it was just too much hand here to fold.

OK, so I'm not folding... what then? #1 was a betting maniac, and #2 was a maniac-calling-station (if there is such a thing). I don't feel like getting cute, and figure I'm getting called anyways by both if one has draw and other has K, so I move in.

Results:
#1 folds quickly (must've had a jack). #2 calls with K8. Turn T, River T. Chop it up.