Thread: 80-160 87s hand
View Single Post
Old 12-18-2004, 12:13 AM

Default Re: 80-160 87s hand

OK, the game is not, or when i was playing it was not really tight aggressive, it was loose agressive, i am sorry if i mislead you initally.
So, getting action is not the problem, no one is every folding 99+ any queen ever when it is HU. And the turn is the place people make moves cause it means so much strength. But this also mean no one ever ever folds to a turn raise or check raise anymore, they always figure someone is making a move and they call. So i think if i have any chance of him folding anyhting i cannot beat, on the flop like A hi, or on the tunr like 99, I have to raise the flop and bet the turn, which is what most people do with their ok made hands, a bad queen etc. does this makes sense?
so, everyone is making moves, even tho no one trusts anyone, and everything is going to showdown if either player has much of anyhting. So on the river he knows that i am not folding anyhthing with any showdown value, cause no one ever does, so he will not call with hands i beat, will vaule bet hands that beat me and will call with most of the hands he will check behind with. It is like a reverse of the normal what hand can he call with that i can beat. So, that is the way to saw it, does this make any sense?
dave