View Single Post
Old 12-15-2004, 04:10 PM

Default Re: Your Favorite Bush family member

[ QUOTE ]
Yes, I guess Bush is then considered an alcoholic for life, but he is no longer consuming alcohol, period. He's supposedly been dry since 1986, but in reality I think it's more like 1994, since I saw a video of him drunk in the early 90s. The point is that most people have said that Bush hasn't had a drink in 10 years.

Forgive the beer comment.

I guess what I'm saying is that I think Bush would be a cooler guy to hang out with than Kerry, because he seems like more of a regular guy.

I can't relate to windsurfing or skiing at Vail, but I can relate to going fishing or cutting weeds.

Bush may be rich, but he doesn't flaunt it and he likes doing things that "regular" guys like to do, and I like that.

I think I would also like to hang out with a guy like Edwards, even though I'm not a big trial lawyer fan.

Still didn't vote for him though because of Iraq, and because I think his social policies could use a little work. I agree with him on economic policies, however.

Know what I'm sayin'?

[/ QUOTE ]

Agreed.

I guess you missed I was just taking a stab at you, nothing serious. I understood what you meant, my attempt at comedy failed. [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

I agree Bush is more of a 'common'[whatever this may be] man, but I find people[no necessarily you] who use this attribute as criteria for being President of the United States rather ridiculous. I want someone exceptional.

Anyway I voted for Barney.