View Single Post
Old 12-13-2004, 06:53 PM

Default Re: Gaming Club Poker Cashout,HELP!(kinda long)

Dear Bob L.

I do understand your concerns, but rest assured that we are working on procedures that will make withdrawals faster.

Our main concern is to keep our players happy (and playing) and I hope you give us credit for understanding that keeping a players money a few days longer than necessary is not doing that at all.

If you decide to play with us, I will personally put you on a V.I.P. list as soon as your documents are verified, and you will not need to worry about it taking weeks to get your money.

Please take note of the fact that we are happy to reimburse any player for the expenses he might incur scanning or faxing documents to us.

Thank you for your input.

Gaming Club Guy

[ QUOTE ]
I disagree any reputable site does not ask this.I have never been asked for any kind of documents faxed or scanned at pokerstars,UB,paradise or party.I feel as safe or safer at all of these sites compared to gaming club.For your own security is a bunch of crap.Someone using my credit card and name is just as important as someone using my account and cashing out my money.If their policy is to ask these questions and wanting documents faxed they should be asked before you can deposit.All they want is to get you playing and the more they delay your cashouts the more interest they make each day.
For the record I feel the gaming club is a safe site to play but I choose not to play there because of the cashout delays.If I do decide to play there I will be prepared to wait 2-3 weeks to recieve my money.Software issues and customer service is very important but I rank cashing out quickly with no problems as or more important.

[/ QUOTE ]