View Single Post
Old 12-13-2004, 01:59 PM

Default REsults and a follow up.

Both of our stacks are in the 200-300$ range.

I bumped it to $60. I made it a little higher as i thought he might call with a weaker hand if he thought i was over betting it to push him around.
He folded.

Follow up- Now that i have done this a couple of times, and he has been vocal about noticing how it happens against him (it was just coincidence, but i think he is convincing himself that i am oiut to get him) how do you react? WE will probably be in the same game a lot.
1. I can keep playing it straight up, only three bet him with my premium hands, let hm keep guessing when it does happen.
2. I can Play it straight up, only three betting untill i actually show him a premium hand once or twice and then switch to stealing his raises sporadically with a three bet.
3. Three bet more liberally- choosing seats to do this from, and taking down his open raises, but doing so on occasion- untill he catches me- then go back to only doing it with premium hands untill he respects them again rinse wash repeat.
4. Three bet basically every time he open raises that i can untill he calls me once.

Any other ideas, and which would you go for?