View Single Post
Old 12-08-2004, 11:27 PM

Default Did I play this flopped 4-flush right?

Did I play this flopped 4-flush right? Also, do I have less of a chance of making this flush with 3 suited cards already out there and 1 in my hand, compared to my making a flush draw with 2 of the suit in my hand and 2 on the flop, percentage wise?

As you see I had bottom pair on the flop and two pair on the turn, even though I was really going for the flush.

PokerStars 0.02/0.04 Hold'em (10 handed) converter

Preflop: Hero is BB with 4[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img], K[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img]. MP1 posts a blind of $0.02.
UTG calls, UTG+1 folds, UTG+2 calls, MP1 (poster) checks, MP2 folds, MP3 folds, CO calls, Button calls, SB completes, Hero checks.

Flop: (7 SB) 2[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img], A[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img], 4[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] <font color="#0000FF">(7 players)</font>
SB checks, <font color="#CC3333">Hero bets</font>, UTG folds, UTG+2 calls, MP1 folds, CO folds, Button calls, SB calls.

Turn: (5.50 BB) K[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] <font color="#0000FF">(4 players)</font>
SB checks, <font color="#CC3333">Hero bets</font>, UTG+2 folds, Button calls, SB calls.

River: (8.50 BB) Q[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] <font color="#0000FF">(3 players)</font>
SB checks, <font color="#CC3333">Hero bets</font>, Button calls, SB folds.

Final Pot: 10.50 BB