View Single Post
Old 12-07-2004, 08:20 PM

Default Re: Salt Cracka, tell . . .

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Am I the only one who finds this hilarious?

[/ QUOTE ]

Oh no, I'm right there with you. Monday night hasn't been friendly for AA these past two weeks. Losing to Joe Tall in the 2+2 league probably would have put him over the edge...

[/ QUOTE ]

Don't even get me started on that gayness. I have a 33.5 point lead with Joe Tall has Darrel "2 point conversion perversion" Jackson, and Seattle "Julius Jones on a second date because he wouldn't go down" Defense left. I barely pulled out a 143-136 victory, yet it didn't stop Seattle from trying to intercept as many balls as they can and picking up more balls on the ground than the entire Mariners infield. All this and Joe tall got 0 points from his damn QB. LEt's tie this in with last week where I need Torry "Couldn't get open against the Green Bay JV secondary" Holt where I needed a subpar 10.5 points to vault into second place and be in a drivers seat. But oh, I'm sorry, i'll get 7.5 and pull your pubic hair while i give you hand job while talking dirty about your grandmother. If I had gone 0/2 in my money leagues for the playoffs in those back to back MNF scenarios, I would have punted my computer monitor. But with my luck, Julius Jones would have returned it for a TD.

-AA