Thread: HULA Overhaul
View Single Post
Old 12-05-2004, 02:22 PM

Default Re: HULA Overhaul

[ QUOTE ]
Given the end of this season, one of two things are going to happen if HULA III comes to fruition.

1) Someone else will take over head commissioner role.
2) The format of HULA III will be completely different from prior seasons.

Please reply if you have any comments on either option.

Doug

[/ QUOTE ]

Doug,

We'll have to talk about what it all entails, but if need be I'd be willing to take over for you as I'm pretty sure I have the type of free time it takes to run something like this. So Doug and all you other HULA guys let me know if you'd want me to take over.

As far as changing the format goes, there are a few things I'd like to see happen. First of all, we don't need to rush into the first week like we did this year. I think if we give it a week or two to make sure everyone is setup before charging right in it eliminates some of the hassle that happened early on. All matchups will be made at the beginning of the season so there is no waiting around on certain weeks because a captain forgot to send in his matchups for that week. The time limit to play should be strictly enforced with no exceptions made, and a league commissioner having the final say over that match in all cases. As far as actual money set up and overall changes in league play, I'll wait to see what other people's ideas are.