View Single Post
Old 12-03-2004, 09:32 PM

Default Ceasars Indiana 5/10; Going broke with big slick............

I made the trip back to Caesars on Sunday Nov 21, I'll never forget it because the guy that broke me had been bitching all afternoon because "that car race should be on
TV", but Caesars poker room management thought otherwise.
(It was NASCARS final race)
The guy sat to my immediate right and never raised a hand
in the four hours of play it took for me to lose my 250 dollar buy-in. He just called and called and called his way
to about 500 bucks in those four hours.......oh well, earlier I look down and see AK at this full table and I'm
UTG and say (f*ck it) and raise. I hate to raise much because when I raise preflop, I pretty much end up just losing my money quicker than usual, and I get about 3 callers back to the BB who calls. The flop yields a K 7 9,
not too bad I thought at the time, it's checked to me, I bet
and 2 call, turn is a 3 and I bet with 1 caller and he's still bitching about that car race not on Caesar's TV, river
is it does'nt matter I'm betting out anyway and he called,
showing 7 9 for two pair.
An hour later I look down and see KK in EP, I raise and get
about 4 callers, including the bitcher, flop was J x x, I bet, with 3 callers, turn a T, I bet with 2 callers, river
who cares I'm not folding and I bet with 1 caller and the bitcher turns over another 2 pair J T.
The only hand I won that day was AJ and the flop came
AAJ, only problem was only one caller to the turn.
So I'm thinking back to all the 2+2 posts I've read that
indicate these are the exact players I want in my game. OK.
AK again goes down all the way to 2 pair to the same guy I
mentioned earlier and they were even crappier than 9 7 [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
But I really do want this guy. I don't want an expert player at my table at all.
I'm down to 50 bucks whatever and get 99 in MP and call.
No raises and about 5 to the flop of 9 8 3 , I call
and it's 4 to the turn and a J hits with 2 clubs on the board, I call and it's 3 to the river's Ac, I call her down
with a set of nines but my NASCAR buddy takes the pot with
an amazing 8 4 of clubs.
I have about 12 dollars left and toss the two white chips to the dealer and just about toss the final 2 red chips to
the bitcher but decide to cash them in and get the buffet at the Flying J out on I-64.
I feel like I'm at the right tables with the right players,
but I'm sure the other players feel the same way when I'm there [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]