View Single Post
Old 11-29-2004, 05:08 PM

Default Re: Aladdin results over thanksgiving

I played the Aladdin no-limit that Wednesday night. I played long enough to double up (first hand dealt, AA in the BB), then hit the road (I just stopped in to get my favorite Aladdin pretzels).

That was the $1 & $2 blind game. I've played there many, many times this month and the 1 & 2 has been going every time I have been in there. The $2 & $5 has been going 6 of the times I've been in here. Every time I've played the $2 & $5 (6 times in all), the max buy-in was $300.

Personally, I've never had any problems with the floor. They do a great job as far as I'm concerned (including letting us play NL heads-up for hours on graveyard with zero rake. That's happened a few times on graveyard).

Some of the dealer's are a little green but generally have a great attitude. Try the Gold Coast if you want to see some serious inept dealing. :-)

btw, I played the Flamingo $2 & $5 no-limit Thanksgiving night (after doing rather poorly at the Gold Coast NL during the day), and found the dealers at the Flamingo to be some of the best I have ever seen. YMMV.

Sounds like Eamato & Puck had good trips. WTG guys!

Best Wishes

Howard