View Single Post
Old 11-29-2004, 02:56 PM

Default Re: Hand history review for PokerStars $6 Turbo

Thanks for your feedback!

[ QUOTE ]
The only hand I have a huge problem with is the all-in on Hand #34, which was already mentioned.

[/ QUOTE ]

So, BB 200 and 2 limpers to you in BB w/ 66, how do you play it if not all in? I do not like a 3xBB raise to say 600 because if I get a caller then most flops are awfully scary to me.

[/ QUOTE ]Hand #5 - raise the river to 200 or so.

[/ QUOTE ]
I was worried about the flush here. There was no betting until the river when the 3rd flush card fell, so I thought it was safest to just call.

[ QUOTE ]
I'd have tried a 3BB steal on either Hand #24 or Hand #25 (though not both).

[/ QUOTE ]

Agreed. This goes along w/ Zephyr's recent post ("The biggest mistake"). Rest assured I will steal on one of these hands next time I play. [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

[ QUOTE ]
Hand #28 - Min-bet on the flop. It'll take down the pot a high perecentage of the time. Fold to a raise, and you have 8 clean outs if you're called.

[/ QUOTE ]

Agree. I think I was playing too weak here.

[ QUOTE ]
Hand #24 - Your raise should be to 600 here. You risked your whole tournament for no reason. Granted, you don't want action, but it's still unnecessary.

[/ QUOTE ]
Do you mean Hand #31 (AQ all in PF)? I think this is an excellent observation! I find myself leaving many tournaments before I should for this very same type of play. So, would you fold to an all in re-raise?

Thanks again for your excellent comments!