View Single Post
Old 11-27-2004, 05:07 PM

Default Re: Heh, sometimes you get a beat so nutty all you can do is laugh. *cry*

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I don't doubt you're a winning player but I do doubt you will sustain a 5/10 win rate of over 2BB/100.

Btw take it or leave it, but your preflop raise is definitely a few percentage points too low.

[/ QUOTE ]

Well, I have no doubt about my ability at 5-10, as I've played about 17,000 hands with more than 3BB/100. Also, it's quite similar to 3-6, and I've played over 100,000 hands of that online. I have no idea at all how you can state that you don't expect me to be over 2BB at 5-10 on the basis of one hand. That seems silly.

I do appreciate the PF raise advice though. Why do you say it's too low? My PT aggression factor is over 2, so I consider myself highly aggressive. I do tend to limp a lot in late position when I have callers in front and hands like low PPs and suited connectors. Perhaps I should be raising with those?

[/ QUOTE ]

I have no idea if you're going to sustain your winrate, but I would advise throwing in raises with suited conns and low PPs in late position with the odds. It's good for mixing up your play, helps you get free cards, and builds a pot in case you hit it hard. You don't want to be raising only with top 10 type hands, or you'll become predictable, and at 5-10 people start to actually notice this.

Please don't call me names now.