View Single Post
Old 11-26-2004, 06:31 AM

Default Re: Hands for review

welcome to the forum

hand 1: i think this is way outta line, i'll fold KTo in early postion without blinking, raising it here is bad. and it only gets worse after the flop

hand 2: again ATo is whack in early position and should usually be mucked, raising it here is bad news.

hand 3: you've been stop-n-goed 3 times. makes me hesitate a bit, but i don't mind this hand, i may just call this river depending on bb read.

the reason you got the response you did is because these hands are somewhat basic. If you haven't done any reading i suggest you stop by the books and software forum and browse around for suggestions. read up and keep posting hands (in individual threads) and you'll beef up your game in no time.

fairness: dude you suck. seriously, what is the point of making a post like that. I hate to make a post getting in someone's sh*t, but cut it out. I've seen you in a couple of spots acting like a dick responding to someone's sincere question, and then i see this response and the very cute "stop posting multiple hands" thread. stfu and be humble and help people and get helped. being a smartass when someone is obviously just beginning (as a poster or a player) is so weak and doesn't score points with anyone.

/end rant