View Single Post
Old 11-24-2004, 02:36 PM

Default Re: Prima Poker, Stay away from their sites.

[ QUOTE ]
Dont' know what you mean about starting a thread every day...that is not the case here....

[/ QUOTE ]

So you didn't start this thread?

http://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/sh...14&fpart=1

[ QUOTE ]
Tell me what you have a problem with or believe to be untrue.

[/ QUOTE ]

Apparently you are not that good at reading. My problem is with you creating posts pretty much saying the same things over and over again, as well as having your friends chime in with the same crap.

[ QUOTE ]
Is it that Desert has stiffed many players? The posts here should show you how wrong you are.

[/ QUOTE ]

Posts? By whom? Oh you mean your cohorts? Lets see:

fullofaces
stranger
Reged: 11/19/04

chrys
stranger
Reged: 11/22/04

Viper
stranger
Reged: 10/27/04

Tim123456
stranger
Reged: 11/19/04

Did I miss anyone? Are these actually individual people or just you with different names?

[ QUOTE ]
Or is it with Prima Poker that allowed a site with this history to join their group? Either way, your so called endorsement is the only one I have seen on this subject.

[/ QUOTE ]

Maybe you should stop making aliases and read the forums. Prima group is highly respected here.

[ QUOTE ]
Makes one believe that maybe you are an employee of Desert trying to hide the truth about the site.

[/ QUOTE ]

Check my registration date. Check my post count. Check my post history.

However, checking your profile shows that you just registered 5 days ago, and you spend the majority of your posts badmouthing Prima and even Party poker. Maybe you are a rogue employee of a rogue site that is trying to talk down the competition.

Things that make you go hmmm....