View Single Post
Old 11-23-2004, 09:12 PM

Default Re: First Party SnG, Entire Tourney Hist for Review

[ QUOTE ]
I didn't read the history ( Too lazy)

I'm just curious, your thoughts on starting with 800 instead of 1000?

[/ QUOTE ]

im assuming you meant 1500.

its not hugely different for me. ive always had an agressive stance to the game so it wasnt too difficult to adjust. my bubble play needs tweaking from what ive seen and read here, but not a huge amount else is different.

however it has to be said, ive played two games at party and got 3rd then 2nd. when it starts going wrong is when your truely able to judge.

what i have noticed is that play is poor in general. i think it was game two where i noticed someone go all in on hand one with 22. and was called by 99. if i remember correctly the 99 guy didnt make the money (no surprises). maybe this is just a side effect of the low stacks.

i think it was level 4 when we were 5 handed on game 1. the first level i start playing hands and half the table is gone.

but give it time and im sure ill be pulling my hair out. [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

what i truely need now is better internet service. 48k means i missed a few seats a few times just cos others were faster. this is because (i can only assume) party doesnt reserve a seat as soon as you click on it, instead it reserves it when you buy into the game.

Phill