View Single Post
Old 11-22-2004, 01:13 AM

Default Absolutely gigantic pot

I'm playing live 10/20, and it's a pretty good game...lots of limping and cold calling. Anyway, unknown UTG limps, LAG raises, two people cold call, and I decide to be the pot calling the kettle back and toss in my two bets with 8 [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] 9 [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] SB folds, BB calls, and now UTG raises. Hmm...LAG gets this pained look that seems to indicate he got caught, and calls. Cold callers call as well, and I decide that I'm gonna cap it. Everyone calls.
Q1: Thoughts on the preflop cap?

Anyway, flop comes down:
T [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] T [img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] 6 [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img]
BB checks, UTG bets, LAG calls, one limper calls, one folds, I raise, BB folds, UTG makes it 3, LAG calls, limper calls, and I decide that I have positive equity in putting another bet in when I may be drawing to only card, so I cap. I'm smart like that. Everyone left calls.

Turn is 2 [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img]
UTG bets out again, LAG raises, limper folds, I raise, UTG calls two cold, LAG caps, I call, UTG calls.

River is J [img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img]
UTG checks, LAG bets, I raise, UTG makes faces and folds, LAG 3bets, I make faces and call.