View Single Post
Old 11-17-2004, 06:28 PM

Default Re: Where to learn and play 5-card draw?

[ QUOTE ]

Planet: Planet just switched to their new software, with some changes. First, the joker as a bug is back (the only place online that uses the joker). I loved Planet's draw tourneys, particularly the pot-limit ones and hope they bring them back soon.
Planet was the main place for draw MTTs (buy-in from $1 to $15), but tourneys are "under construction" and not running yet at the new room. Planet spreads draw in both fixed limit and pot limit formats from $0.05/$0.10 through $8/$16. You will virtually never see anything going above the $0.50/$1 level and there isn't always a game going. If a game or two are going, it's usually 0.05/0.10, 0.25/0.50, or the 0.25/0.25 pot limit. Players are generally either weak-tight or total calling stations. Planet used to have A-5 single-draw lowball, but this seems to have gone away with the software upgrade-there was virtually never any action anyways.

[/ QUOTE ]

I've seen the 2-4 games get going on several nights. If more people who wanted to play draw would be willing to play short handed, or start games, then it would get on more regularly.

I think Planet will bring back, A-5 Lowball.