View Single Post
Old 11-13-2004, 07:03 PM

Default SATURDAY 5:00 MAJOR BUGFIX PATCH

This one should fix a variety of bugs, not the least significant of which is the duplicate data bug.

It should also be far more stable with a lot of observation tables running. You may experience a phenomena where you first open a table to observe and you get a flash for a few seconds of wrong data, this is because partypoker has not created a handhistory file yet for this table and PV is reading the latest known data it has for this table. I'm working on this.

Installer:
Installer zip

Patch exe:
Patch exe

------------------------------------------

Notes:
While the program is going through all of the hand history files you may not be able to get it to respond, this shouldn't last very long a few seconds tops. I am also working on this.

We HIGHLY recommend you clear our your hand history and .hhf files from your poker directories from time to time, as having to go thorugh hundreds of these will lag your computer out significantly. We will eventually have a mechanism to only look at the latest ones, but for now it will cause lag.

------------------------------------

Things to be added asap

Color ranges
Data precision (numbers oafter the decimal point)
Player labels to make sure the data is correct
Fixes for observed table lag
Filter for limits
Aggression factors
CR % implemented

Let me know how this works for you guys try to get back with me as soon as you have a problem.