LHE 44
NLHE 42
O8 34
PLHE 38
NL-HU 27
LHE 25
NLHE-R 32
</pre><hr />

Participation has eroded throughout the year, but it's only tailed off from what I expected in the last three events. No way did I think 60 per HE, 40 per non-HE was sustainable as we had in the early part of the year. 35-40 runners for HE and 30-35 for non-HE is what I think is sustainable and we only fell off that pace in the last three events.

We'll see how the year ends up, especially if the $50 buyin to the championship is a turnoff, but so far I'm not too concerned and don't plan on any big changes. We could move to a 20 HE/10 non-HE buyin structure and I think that certainly would attract more players, maybe 60 per HE event. On the other hand, I don't mind 40 runner events, it's a good number of participants, we've developed a core of regulars and we've all gotten to know each other's games and there's always some mix of new faces around. Right now I'm willing to give this format one more year and if next year the numbers continue to deteriorate than that will be the time to make a move.